My Awesome Followers

Sunday, May 1, 2016

IT'S MAYNIA TIME!!!!!!

Well today is Sunday, May 1st!!

Yep thats right all the madness begins today!!

Mwahahahahaha...

I am not even close to being ready hahahaha, I mean I am, I got some patterns picked out, and the fabric to go with them, but ummm, that is it lol

With this being said I need to get everything finalized today...So I am gonna spend the morning (cause it is only quarter till 10 here) and I got all my "chores" done for the day and only have one errand to run, and that wont be till around 4, I am gonna sit till noon and finish kitting up what I can, then I will pick my first project to work on till we have to leave.

When I get home, I still need to work on my Edwardian Lady and my HAED. So each day I will work on my maynia piece for that day and at 3 when the kiddos get home, I will the switch to either the EL or HAED and rotate them each day, so that way I am working on all of them and not falling behind...I have a deadline (well kind of for the EL) for both of them, so I have to get my ass in gear and get the damn thing done lol

Yesterday was exhausting, I didnt get anything done I had planned, but sometimes thing just happen, so I feel like I am in a rush to get things done lol...even though I know in a small part of my mind, that I can do when I please as I please with my stitching lol

Now I guess I need to decide what piece will even be my first piece lol...but I need to finish kitting before I can decide that huh...lmao

It is gonna be a long day hahahaha

Well I am off to get my shit together lol...I got this, just gotta do it...

Have a great day!!! All of those who are participating in Maynia good luck, and I can't wait to see everyones projects!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment