My Awesome Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2016

It's a beautiful Thursday!!!

Morning all!!!

It is a beautiful morning out...the sun is bright and shinning and the birds are singing up a storm...and it is gonna be in the 60's today!! Yay Bi-Polar Ohio hahahahaha

Well today I get to sit and stitch allllll day...the kiddos are at school, Big Daddy is out running errands and I am cozy in my new stitchy chair...so I am gonna stitch to my hearts content.

I am not sure I have a lot to talk about, things are kind of slow here due to the cleaning and things, so I have not stitched much at all...but by this evening or tomorrow morning I will have plenty to show.

Please continue to bear with me as I am still learning the ins and outs of this site, and how to add things, and delete things, but so far I am loving it...today I am gonna add a page for each of my haeds, and hope to figure out how to add cool gagets to keep track of the progress of each project I am working on.

Cause next month is STITCH MAYNIA!!!! So that means I need to start the plans for that...thinking 15, maybe even 31...hmmmmm, I think I need to figure that out pretty soon huh lol.

Well I hope everyone is having an awesome week, and I will be back soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment